Guide: Filling Your Cremation Jewelry
We've provided the below steps for your reference. Please read the instructions carefully before filling the pendant(s). If you need additional guidance, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you.
- First, locate the pendant opening. Depending on the piece, this can be the bail itself or a small, square screw somewhere on the pendant.
- Using the screwdriver we provide, unscrew the pendant and place the provided funnel into the opening.
- Fill the pendant about 90% full, making sure to leave room to replace the screw. A toothpick can help guide the remains into the opening.
- Sealant is not necessary as all of our precious metal cremation jewelry pendants and rings have a black rubber gasket on the threaded screw making them air and water tight.
- When replacing the screw, pay close attention to the position of the bail, so the pendant will hang correctly when restrung on the chain or cord.
Please note: We provide sealant for the stainless steel cremation jewelry line and the sealant dries very quickly. If it dries before rethreading, it will not thread properly. Should this occur, soak the screw in acetone (fingernail polish remover) to remove the sealant and try again. We recommend you wait at least 24 hours before wearing your pendant to ensure the pendant has been completely and properly sealed.